KAT-TUN's BED, *per vere intenditrici*

« Older   Newer »
miaoAi
view post Posted on 3/10/2009, 12:46 by: miaoAi     +1   -1

Io volevo evitare i commenti sulle foto di An An ma non posso esimermi da riportare quanto letto in rete... OMG

CITAZIONE
I'm sure by now everyone knows about Akanishi Jin's spread in an・an. Well, Tokyo Sports has a little inside info on what went down (or up) during the photoshoot.

There is one shot in particular in which the model is on top of Jin. Apparently the simulated sexytimes took several hours to shoot and when it was over, Jin didn't get out of the bed. Perhaps he'd gotten a bit too excited.
Yeah, naked girls on the crotch tend to do that to a person.

Since this wasn't a movie or drama they went at it full on nude with no "maebari" (to cover up the privates), which may have led to a sticky situation.

While waiting to continue the shoot Jin got up to go the bathroom and, whoops, the front of his robe to opened. Next thing ya know out pops his junk looking like "an extra large kyo-nasu (Kyoto eggplant)." According to the witness, it didn't match his body.
LOL Were they expecting something smaller?

Anyway, there you have it. Eggplant. And in case there's any confusion, no, he did not jizz the bed. Although that would've been the icing on the cake. lol

Fonte

Sto morendo... :rido:

Per chi masticasse poco l'inglese più o meno dice questo:
Durante le foto per il servizio di An An, Jin ha scattato una foto con la modella sopra di lui.(di cui le prove qualche post più in su)
Per ottenere il risultato che abbiamo visto ci sono volute diverse ore,(mi chiedo perchè poi =_=) e Jin ha avuto una reazione naturale, anche perché erano completamente nudi entrambi.
QUando han terminato, Jin s'è alzato per andare in bagno, e l'accappatoio gli si è aperto mostrando le sue parti intime che sembravano "una melanzana extra large" e secondo i testimoni, non era proporzionata al suo corpo.
Cioè MELANZANA... Capite?? Ma che razza di similitudini
miaoo

884 replies since 4/7/2009, 16:54   14271 views